Orchid Myst contains a complex profile of organic growth enhancers, most of which would be available to the plants in their ancestral homeland.
Orchid Myst also contains natural organic insect repellents that will help keep pests away from the plant.
Most problems with orchids are caused by the, inevitably, haphazard watering and feeding of the plants.
- In many cases the tap water available is highly unsuitable for orchids because it has high levels of minerals and is hard and alkaline. It also often contains residual chlorine which is highly toxic to plants in general.
- It can be hard for people to know when to water their plants. An over watered plant will have a soggy root zone lacking sufficient aeration for good growth.
- It is also difficult to decide when to feed orchids and at what strength to apply the feed. Most orchids in the home are underfed or over fed.
Orchid Myst solves all these problems.
Orchid Myst in Use
Orchid Myst is supplied in a mister bottle. The solution designed to replicate, as far as possible, the nutritional environment of wild orchids.
Nutrients are available at very low level but on a continuous basis with every watering.
The nutrient solution can be applied to the plant in three specific ways:
It can be sprayed on the potting mix allowing it to trickle down through the bark, just as it would do in forest habitat. This method avoids any risk of water logging and ensures that the solution is delivered in a highly oxygenated state.
It can be misted gently over the foliage, supplying significant nutrition to the plant and helping to recreate the humidity that most orchids crave.
It can be sprayed onto exposed aerial roots partially exposed as in Phalaenopsis or fully exposed as often with Vandas. These fleshy roots are designed to absorb water and nutrients trickling down from above and Orchid Myst replicates both the solution and its mode of delivery.
Instructions for Use
Orchid Myst provides total care:
- Spray downwards through the bark repeat several times around the surface area.
- Carefully mist any exposed roots.
- Mist all foliage.
Repeat every 2-3 days throughout the growing season.
Once a month flush the entire pot with clean tepid water.
Orchid Myst Advantage
- Continuous supply of low level nutrition just as in natural systems.
- Easy to use and easy to remember - just a few squirts every few days.
- Complex solution contains nutrients, growth enhancers and plant protectors.
Orchid Myst Contains
- Nutrients from organic and pure mineral sources.
- Organic plant acids for extra vigour and health.
- Natural insect repellents.
- Essential oils for shiny glossy leaves.